Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Long time, no see ...

Hello out there. It's been so long since I've written anything here, the wheels feel a bit creaky. I don't know what happened, honestly. My three jobs started to take up a ton of time, the kids had a ton of stuff going on, I started to feel like I didn't have much to say that could compete in this new atmosphere of perfect blog confections, filled with white space, hand-drawn arrows, and delicious pictures.

I like clutter. Knick knacks. Stuff.

Anyway, I want to start writing here again. It'll probably still be the same random assortment of stuff, without rhyme or reason or branding potential. But I'm ok with that. Because it will reflect the various, incongruous things that make me ... me.

So, until tomorrow. A/J

I have been letting a lot of sunshine into my soul. One good thing about some time off.


  
Post a Comment