Saturday, January 10, 2015

Happy Saturday! Seize the Day, says my new favorite coffee cup

Hi all. I just had to share with you my new favorite coffee cup, from Kate Spade (I've been having mostly tea in it lately, but isn't it pretty?).

"seize the day" Coffee Mug from Kate Spade
"seize the day" coffee mug from Kate Spade
Another Saturday note, we tried the Lemon Blueberry Chia Parfaits from Fooduzzi for breakfast this morning. They were delicious (I had to add some raspberries because I didn't have enough frozen blueberries; still yum). Even Mags said so, and that is a win-win. It goes on my Recipes to Keep Pinterest board for future use.



I just finished meal-planning, so it's off to PiYo and then grocery shop for me. Enjoy whatever your weekend has in store for you! With love, A/J
Post a Comment