How to Make a Reindeer Sock Bun
Here's what you will need:
- 3 brown pipe cleaners, cut in half.
- 1 red bow (of any sort, but preferably one that looks like a gift bow)
- 2 googly eyes (we have some of these laying around the house from other projects, but you could also just draw the eyes on paper; in either case, glue the backs of the eyes to bobby pins)
- 1 red pom pom, glued to a wide-mouthed bobby pin
- Sockbun "donut" (you can purchase these at any Dollar Store or Target, Wal-Mart, etc.)
- After you have your sock bun finished, preferably not on the crown, but a little lower on the back of the head, affix the pipe cleaners into the hair, and bend so that the cleaners look like antlers.
- Next, pin the googly eyes just above the bun.
- Clip in the bow just above the eyes, rakishly to the side;).
- Pin the "nose" (the red pom pom) in the center of the sock bun, pushing the pin at a downward angle into the bun's center.
- You're done!