This week, the book I'm sharing is the book I'm giving away, Robert Sabuda's pop-up version of The Night Before Christmas. Sabuda's work is amazing (check out this old post I did on my Alice Sabuda pop-up). The book's summary says it all: "Award winner Robert Sabuda brings Clement Clarke Moore's classic tale of The Night Before Christmas to life in this festive pop-up edition, sure to become a perennial family favorite."
Be sure to stop by Betsy's blog, where she is sharing a recipe for Real-Food Snickerdoodles, a holiday classic with a healthier twist (I just love Snickerdoodles!!). Also, check her out on Facebook and Instagram. Seriously great ideas and programs for getting your kids (and you) to eat more mindfully and healthfully all year long. These cookies look chewy and delish; I can't wait to try them.
1. To enter the giveaway, you must be a fan of both BMoore Healthy and Alice in East Washington on Facebook. Also, you must be receiving The Owl's Skull's monthly newsletters. You can sign up for our newsletter in the right sidebar on the blog (where it says "Subscribe to Our Mailing List").
2. Use the Rafflecopter tool linked up below to enter to win (gosh, I hope you win. I'm a little jealous I can't;)). This giveaway is available to US residents only. Good luck! The contest ends Wednesday, December 17th at 9:00 PM. A winner will be announced shortly after that.
Enter and share away:)!! We both thank you, and wish you a merry, merry Christmas!! A/J
PS If you liked this post, check out our other posts on favorite gift books and cookies linked up below:
- R is for Rhyme: A Poetry Alphabet
- Little Twists (or My Favorite Christmas Cookies)
- Gyo Fujikawa's The Night Before Christmas (and the Ghosts of Christmases Past)