Monday, November 17, 2014

My Christmas Wish List 2014

Here's what's on my Christmas list this year (hint, hint husband;)). What's on yours?? A/J


This "Sunday Funday" Drapey Graphic tee from Old Navy.
I have wanted a copy of this book for a long, long time. I love the cover image, which shapeshifts from McQueen's face to a skull depending on how you turn the book. You can find a copy here.
This lovely little globe (for only $14.99!!) from the Threshold collection at Target. I love the black background and gold base. It would look perfect in my living room.  
I'd like about 8 more pairs of these Victoria's Secret Knockout Tight  pants, especially in the capris. They are the best workout pants I've ever come across - and I've tried many.


I'm a huge fan of the Loft skinny jean of late. Huge (Imagine Kit DeLuca speaking here). I want some more.
My current yoga mat is beat (you can read more about why I love it here). I need a new inspirational yoga mat. I like this one.
This jacket from Rosegal looks so incredibly snuggly. I have to have it.
While we're at it, I'll also take this draped-front faux leather jacket from Kut. Only $53 right now!
Post a Comment