Friday, November 21, 2014

5 Fun #DIY Ways to Deck the Halls for the Holidays

Here are 5 of our favorite DIY Christmas decorating projects from the Skull from last year. Have fun! Share pics if you do any of them. We love to see your work! A/J



How To Make Nail Polish Ornaments
How to Make Nail-Polish Christmas Ornaments
Decorated Stairs Christmas
Ornamenting the Stairs. Simple Project. Big Payoff!
Cookies for Santa Plate
This "Cookies for Santa" plate we re-created from Rook No. 17 last year. Such a great project. My sis-in-law loved it:))!!
Fresh Pine Garland
How to Make Fresh Pine Garland for the Craft-Challenged Girls (PS, check your local tree-sellers. They will often give you the pine-clippings for free!).


Alternative Christmas Trees Stars
A Christmas Tree with Exploding Stars. The post you'll read if you click on the link doesn't say a lot about how to recreate this, actually, but it's a meaningful post, so I'm linking it. I bought the stars at Michael's. And I stuck them on the wall with teacher's putty. The others I hung as I saw fit, and I used white lights on the tree.
Post a Comment