Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The Top 31 Songs on Our Halloween Playlist This Year

I love a good Halloween party. This must be why my Halloween playlist for this year's party has 71 songs on it and is 4 hours, 31 minutes, and 37 seconds long. Here are the top 31 songs in circulation this year for the gigantic party we've decided to throw Friday night. Wish me luck (pictures Saturday:)))!

The best dancing mummies there ever were. Via
  1. "Pumpin' Blood" NONONO (I absolutely love this song right now. I turn it on every morning on my commute as soon as I hit the highway). 
  2. "Grim Grinning Ghosts" Los Lobos
  3. "Christine's Song (AKA Devil in Disguise)" The Flying Burrito Brothers
  4. "Black Widow" Iggy Azalea (featuring Rita Ora)
  5. "Psycho Killer" Talking Heads
  6. "Scarecrow" Alex and Sierra
  7. "Don't Fear the Reaper" Blue Oyster Cult
  8. "I Put a Spell on You" Screamin' Jay Hawkins
  9. "Beat the Devil's Tattoo" Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
  10. "People Are Strange" The Doors
  11. "Living Dead Girl" Rob Zombie
  12. "Beyond Here Lies Nothin'" Bob Dylan
  13. "Season of the Witch" Donovan
  14. "Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me: The Pink Room" Angelo Badalementi
  15. "You're a Wolf" Sea Wolf
  16. "Give It Up" Lee Dorsey
  17. "Bones" Little Big Town
  18. "Time Warp" Little Nell
  19. "Friends" Band of Skulls
  20. "Maniac" Michael Sembello
  21. "Play with Fire" Cobra Verde
  22. "Howlin' for You" The Black Keys
  23. "Hungry Like the Wolf" Duran Duran
  24. "Hotel California" Gipsy Kings
  25. "My Body's a Zombie for You" Dead Man's Bones
  26. "Sympathy for the Devil" The Rolling Stones
  27. "Day-O" Harry Belafonte
  28. "Somebody's Watching Me" Rockwell
  29. "Thriller" Michael Jackson (I mean, come on; what kind of playlist would this be without that song?)
  30. "The Walker" Fitz and the Tantrums
  31. "Unbelievers" Vampire Weekend

Post a Comment