Thursday, October 30, 2014

Setting Up a Halloween Photo "Booth" ... #scaryselfies

This week has been an absolute whirlwind of activity. I think I have only made it through thanks to sheer willpower. Buuuut, we are throwing our annual Halloween party tomorrow night, bigger and better than ever, and these two are super-excited.


Halloween Party Fun Ideas
They mustache you a question. Trick or Treat?
One of the easiest things we did to set up was put together a #scaryselfie photo station (kind of like the photo booths with crazy props you see at weddings these days). Last year, on clearance, I bought Halloween photo props at Michael's (I think for about a dollar; if you can't or don't want to purchase them, you could make your own by cutting out images printed on stock and attaching them to dowel rods. For $1.00, I'd much rather not expend the energy;).

Pop those babies in a Mason Jar, set up a sign on a chalkboard-painted platter, and you are ready to go. I put ours by the front door so as people come in, they can take pictures.


Yeah, my handwriting is atrocious right now. Ah, well. I'm exhausted. C'est la vie. While you're at it, check out my Hollywood Tower Hotel bell. I love it.
Have a happy Halloween! I hope you enjoy laughing with your families, eating candy, and dancing as much as I will. With much love, A/J


Post a Comment