Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Six Aerobics Videos that Will Make You Look Ridiculous If You Try Them

Proof: Even Gwyneth Paltrow looks ridiculous here.
These videos. I just can't help myself. A/J

1. Tracy Anderson Method: The Mat Workout: I decided to try this video out after I decided that the Pure Barre classes I absolutely love are too expensive to attend on a regular basis. Well, I felt like an idiot doing this video. With her hip-hugging micro-leggings, pout, comments about "bulking up," and sexed-up leg-lifts, Anderson is hard to take seriously. My suspicion that I looked like an idiot was confirmed when my daughter came downstairs, sleepily asked me what in the heck I was doing, and then started laughing uncontrollably.


2. Jane Fonda's Advanced Workout: This one is a classic. Put on your leotard, thread a belt underneath it, and you are ready to go. Oh, while doing this one, you must yell "Woo" a lot (see 15:30 as a case in point). Sometimes even "Woooo-oooo-OOP!"


3. Lady Gagaerobics: So, apparently there's a thing called "Gagaerobics"? I missed the fad. A) These people are having way too much fun. B) I kind of want to do this routine, just to show off my sexy walk.


4. The Best of Gilad's Bodies in Motion: Oh Gilad. His videos will make you a champion discus-thrower.

5. Prancercise: Who could forget Prancercise? I actually love this chick. Just go for it. Who cares who's watching??


6. The Champions of Aerobics: Just try keeping up with these folks. Just try.


Post a Comment