Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Best Decorated Stairs on Pinterest

Let me tell you a little secret: I am absolutely obsessed with decorated staircases. Here, for your pinspiration, are my absolute favorites. I wish I had about 10 staircases in my house so that I could decorate them all. Alas, I have only two.

The Doors Stairs?!?!?!?!? Hello. I love you.


Ombre stairs. The perfect use for the free color palette samples from Lowe's in every single homemaking magazine.


I love the simplicity of this one. May be my next project;).


If I'm being honest, this one freaks me out a little bit. Ok, a lot. What will those poppets do to me once I do? But, it is creepy cute.


These, I just love. They remind me of my mom, and beds made on the floor in front of the TV with a mountain of blankets, and popcorn. These stairs would make me happy the moment I walked in the door.  


Chalkboard stairs. And poetry. Need I say more?


I think every single person I know has pinned or facebooked these stairs at least once.

But I love these bookish stair decals most of all.

And of course I had to add a few of ours. Here's a few incarnations of my own stairwell this past year:

The latest incarnation of the stairs. I love these so much it will be very difficult to take them down. And they were so easy!! PS Stair #8 is the most important one.
The Halloween stairs, a la Martha Stewart.
The stairs ornamented for Christmas. These also were super simple to do.
Do you have any great stair projects? Share them with us!! A/J
Post a Comment