Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My Mother's Day Wish List (Oh, This one is good)

Here's what I want for Mother's Day. I don't think I'm being unreasonable. Not in the slightest;).


A Pure Barre franchise of my very own, at which I can take classes for free and from which I can select an entire Pure Barre wardrobe, complete with CinderTees and rhinestoned socks.
A two-hour massage, post Barre class, complete with reflexology. Every. Single. Day. 
A private shopping spree at Madewell, with no spending limit. Which means I would probably purchase the entire store.

Elizabeth Gilbert, of Eat, Pray, Love fame, is selling her house. I want it. Maybe for a summer vacation home where I can retreat June through August to write and relax.
An honest-to-goodness book deal. With a travel stipend. For exploring. And no deadline. Via
A wife. To do all the wifey things that husbands never do. Like clean the house from top to bottom. Wash all the clothes and put them away. Clean out the cars. Etc. Etc. Etc.
This bed.
One perfectly worn in, ridiculously comfortable pair of jeans.
And last but not least, this. For my kitchen. And someone to stock it. So I never have to go to the liquor store again.
That's all folks. I hope my husband gets to shopping;). A/J
Post a Comment