Tuesday, May 6, 2014

MAC Maleficent: "Being Bad Never Looked So Good"

I have a feeling that I am really going to hate this film, which seems more like yet another vehicle in which Angelina Jolie can smolder than a real tribute to the most infamous of Disney villains. You see, Maleficent is a very special character to me. I don't want to see her rehabilitated. I don't want to hear the whole back story about how she was abused and abandoned, the actions of other people turning her into a pariah. I want my Maleficent to remain the Mistress of All Evil, Creator of Havoc, with no real reasoning behind her actions other than her desire to be an unrelenting disruptive force.


That said, my makeup budget may be taking a hit very very soon when the MAC Maleficent collection hits stores mid-May. What self-proclaimed Maleficent fan could resist it? Here are my two favorites. Check out more of the collection over at Refinery 29.


MAC Maleficent Lipstick in True Love’s Kiss, $17.50

MAC Maleficent 30 Lash, $17.50


Post a Comment