Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Unlock Imagination: Five Skullish Blog Prompts for a Wednesday
Just in case you're feeling as uninspired as I sometimes have been lately, here's five skullish ideas to unlock a blog post.
1. Tell us about your favorite children's book. Which one did you love beyond all others, and why?
2. Where is your favorite place to read? In your chair, snuggled under your blanket? At the local coffee shop? Lying in the grass? Why? How do you find time to read? (Pictures please).
3. If you could visit any city in the world, which one would you go to and why? (Oh, and include some photos and links to inspire us to want to go there too;)).
4. What is the latest parenting challenge you faced? How did you handle it? Was it an epic fail - or a success?
5. Which monster scared you the most, out of all of the monsters you ever encountered? Why?
And go;). A/J
Oh! Don't forget to enter our Grimm giveaway! Head over here and join in.