Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Welcome, New Friends!!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood:)). We've had a lot of new friends join up at the blog this week. So, I thought I would go back and share some of my favorite posts from the last few months to introduce ourselves to the new members of our posse. Happy reading!! We are so happy to have you here:)). Welcome to the Nest!! A/J

Why You Should Hold Your Own "I Love You Day"
Technically, this one's an old one. But it's a good one. Why I Hate the Elf on the Shelf. If you love him, please avoid this one.

Two Roads Diverged in a Wood: I Took The One Most Traveled (Or How I Completely Screwed Up)

Roasted Avocado =s a Revelation

Our Stairs. Which Have Something to Say. Ahem.

Why You Should Read The Book Thief


Why I Love Teaching Little Red Riding Hood

Our post on the pitfalls of perfectionism: "Confessions of a Perfectionist."
Post a Comment