Thursday, January 2, 2014

In This House: Stairs that Have Something to Say

Our "In this house" stairs.
A friend, a few weeks ago, sent me a picture on Facebook that featured a set of stairs rather like ours, with words reaching up to the second landing (I wish I could give credit to the person whose picture it was, but my friend couldn't find the original link). I've long wanted to do something of this sort on our front stairs, but, being a Gemini, I knew I would quickly grow bored with whatever I decided to do. Therefore, paint wasn't an option. Enter these removable vinyl letters (which come in different fonts and sizes and are $5.99 per pack at Michael's).

Removable Adhesive Vinyl Letters
I purchased two packs (which were sufficient, although I had to forge a few Es out of different letters and symbols). Then, the girls and I planned what we wanted to say, and we got to work.

I also love this Mary Engelbreit notepad I also purchased at Michael's. I like the saying: "Go Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams."
My helpers. I sure am going to miss our late-night sessions when we all go back to school next week:(. 
Have fun coming up with your own list!! Share them with us if you decide to do it:)!! A/J
Post a Comment