Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas from the Owl's Skull!! (Our Favorite Presents 2013)

Merry Christmas from all of us at The Owl's Skull!! We're cuckoo over Christmas:). 
What a day! I'm now enjoying what might be my favorite part of the entire Christmas event - enjoying a glass (or two) of wine in my chair while watching my oldest daughter arrange all her gifts and my youngest give her dad explicit directions about how to put together her Doc McStuffins Get Better Check-Up Center while he cusses out the makers of said toy. It's my version of that scene at the end of A Christmas Story when the mom and dad sit gazing out the window at the snow past the brilliantly lit-up Christmas tree.

This, friends, is the life. On that note, here were our favorite gifts this year.

Santa spoiled Miss Maggie with the American Girl doll Saige. She has been playing with it all day. 
Yes, this is electric sex gleaming in our front window. And also my husband's favorite gift. 
Sophia is over the moon about her Doc McStuffins table. (This is also proof of the organizational session currently going on in my living room). 
She also really liked her kitchen. "Yes!" Now she can "make" with me when I cook dinner. 
I also have a hard time picking. I got a really awesome down army-green jacket from my husband (not pictured here:(. Too lazy LOL). I also got this new piece for my Alice china collection. I really love the quotation on this particular piece. It reminds you not to wallow in your sorrows, because it doesn't do you any good.
My new bracelets from my mom. They say "We're all mad here" and "You are my sunshine." My mom is the bomb:). 
One more thing, this is my brother's Christmas card. It might be his favorite gift this year, as it's a bobblehead groom that his new wife had made in his likeness (from pictures sent to the company) to put on his groom's cake. It really looks like him, which is fairly hilarious:). 
So, happy, happy holidays from all of us to all of you. I hope today was merry and bright:)!! A/J

This picture right here =s satisfaction:). 
Post a Comment