Friday, November 22, 2013

The Rap Sheet

Here's what we are coveting, reading, humming, and generally loving this week at the Owl's Skull. TGIF! J/A


With a few different books, this would be an awesome tattoo (From Books Rock My World)
Twin Peaks Fashion (the "Smoking in the Girls' Room" Capelet). I was obsessed with this show. So obsessed I had the weird-ass soundtrack, and I listened to it so much the tape wore out. I especially want the "Who Killed Laura Palmer" leggings.
If you missed this interview on NPR with Maurice Sendak that I posted the other day, you must must must listen to it, especially if you are a fan of children's books. 
Handcrafted Nerdy Candles from Frostbeard Studios. A bookstore candle!?!?!!???? Check. 
The full-text of Anne of Green Gables on a t-shirt, complete with braids. From Lithographs. 
This collection of contemporary fairy tales. The foreword by Gregory Maguire is alone worth the price of admission.
How to Quit Your Job, by Sherwood Anderson (shared by Brain Pickings). Come on, you know you want to;). 
And last, but not least, our waiting-for-the-school-bus song this week: "Little Red Riding Hood" by Sam the Sham and the Pharoahs
Post a Comment