Friday, November 15, 2013

The Rap Sheet

What's floating our boat at the Owl's Skull this week (with an eye to the gift-giving season right around the corner). Enjoy the weekend! We earned it:). J/A

#GiveBooks this holiday season. Make the world a brighter, more thoughtful place. 

In addition to books, I want, want, want this replica of Keith Richards's skull ring from Courts & Hackett.
On the book wishlist, after hearing this NPR interview, children's book author Tomi Ungerer's Tomi: A Childhood Under the Nazis, which "describe[s] the Nazi phenomenon up close - from a child's innocent but surprisingly discerning perspective" (Amazon overview). The interview was fascinating, and the book is highly rated. I want it. In fact, excuse me, while I click over and order it. I'll be back in a sec.
So, Husband, if you could order me this, that would be awesome. Thanks. 
If we could replace "tea" with "coffee," that would be awesome. The Novelettes almost had it right;). 
I love this, because it is so entirely true ... and so interminably annoying when dealing with 18-year-old students who decide a book is not worth reading just because the movie sucked. Thank you, Books Rock My World (oh, yeah, you should follow them. They are really great). 
If I had $275.00 to spend on myself, these witchy brown/black Salvatore Ferragamo pumps would be miii-ine. 
On the other side, I am obsessed with these jackets I pinned from luulla, but all the reports on luulla online are ... well ... not so good. I really want this jacket:(((. 
I really, really, really want to believe this will be good. A girl can dream.

Owlets from the Daily Mail. I love the different expressions in their eyes. 
Post a Comment