Friday, November 29, 2013

The Rap Sheet: The Procrastinator's Edition

So Black Friday shopping kind of wiped us out. A lot. Forgive us. Here's the Rap Sheet. Better late than never:)!!

Dress like a twenty-first century Jane Eyre, from Polyvore. 
Great gifts for the Alice in Wonderland lover.
This antique ca. 1880 Cameo with Skull and Cross Bones motif, being auctioned on ebay next week. Watch it. 
I made this Salted Caramel Apple Pie from Pies and Plots this week. It. was. amazing. You must make it yourself. 
The Book-List Challenge: Are You Well Read? Prove it! From Brain Test I've read 66 out of 100. Many of which I was forced to read. But, hey, I read them. 
This version of "L'il Red Riding Hood" ... I love it. 
While we're on bad-boy songs, Bruce Springsteen's "I'm on Fire." This song, I could listen to it 9 million times, and it would never get old. 
This book was haunting. This poster is as well. 
In case you missed my post this week about how Shel Silverstein's poems devoured my imagination
While we're at it, some Maleficent makeup. Pair it with your Jane Eyre attire for conversation's sake. 
Post a Comment