Sunday, August 4, 2013

First Birthdays ...


Via
Today, The Owl's Skull Blog turns one. Last year, on this date, I took a leap of faith into the blogoverse, inspired by my friend (and former babysittee) Katy and her lovely blog Dining with Dostoevsky. The Owl's Skull has grown into a space I treasure, a diary of sorts that tracks the trials and tribulations of my little corner of the world. I want to take this moment to thank you for reading. Thank you. From the bottom of my being. On that note, here are the five posts I'm proudest of from this first year.  

1. "Down the Rabbit Hole": My very first post.  
2. "The Villain Within": The day I was diagnosed as Malificent. 
3. "A Crooked Mile": On the journey of renovating an old house. 
4. "Scaring Your Kids (Or Edgar Allan Poe for Children)": On my obsession with Poe, which began early in life. 

I hope you come back for many years to come. With much love and heartfelt gratitude. ~Alice (aka jess)
Post a Comment