Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to School Swag

Well, today the new school year begins again in earnest. Even though I've been doing this for over 10 years now, I still get a little nervous (less so, but there are butterflies). To take the edge off, I stopped by Target yesterday to get a little loot that would make me feel better about the transition from summer to fall (all scored for under $12.00).

Cute bags for pencils, gum, etc. from the dollar spot. 
New bag - $9.98 on clearance. They had several cute options, but this one won out. 
Pencils, also from the dollar spot. I have to admit,
they're kind of crappy in terms of quality, but super-cute in terms of style. 
You might also enjoy this post from last year, concerning the murky waters of the school. Wish me luck! Alice (aka jess)
Post a Comment