Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Saturday Night Projects: The Chalkboard Bandwagon ... Yeah, I'm on it;)

So, for a while now, I have been in love with the Duncans' chalkboard fridge (on the kids' show Good Luck, Charlie).
Via Modern-N-Crunchy, where they feature peel-and-stick vinyl coverings
for refrigerators and dishwashers (who knew and how cool is that idea:)?!?)
I wasn't entirely ready to commit to a chalkboard fridge, but a chalkboard wall, that I could handle. My mom suggested I take off the door between the kitchen and hall and paint the wall behind (making some good use of dead space in turn). Here are the before, during, and after pics.





I call this a Saturday Night Project. One that can be completed after the kids are in bed, wine in hand. I love Saturday Night Projects;). ~Alice

Linked up at...

 
mop it up mondays
Post a Comment