Thursday, May 30, 2013

Another reason to do yoga ...

This morning, as I was sweating my ass off in Yogalates, I was really wishing I had some of this sweet arm candy from Charmed Design Handcrafted Jewelry to stare at. It might have made the pain a little more bearable. Might being the operative word.

Via
I came across these bracelets quite by accident last week when I found Lori, the designer, while twittering around, wasting time instead of doing the things I should have been doing (You can find her here: https://twitter.com/charmed1012). Here's her story:
My first bracelets came into being as something constructive and positive to do while recovering from a  sudden and life threatening illness. Although I lost my job, home, and life as I knew it, surviving such a near death experience has made me feel and believe that I am indeed - CHARMED. This jewelry reflects my experience and love for life, which I share with you through each inspired design. 
Send some more love her way. Now, excuse me, while I go place my order (prices range between $20 and $70). Then, we're off to the pool. I just paid an arm and a leg for a pool membership, and I want to make sure we get every last drop out of that sucker. Until tomorrow! ~Alice

**I was not compensated in any way for sharing these with you. I just really like these bracelets:). 
Post a Comment