Thursday, April 11, 2013

Throwback Thursday (or A Few Totally Embarrassing Pictures)

I'm linking up today at Throwback Thursdays over at What Jean Likes, so I thought it would be funny to share a few completely embarrassing pictures of myself to make you laugh. Here goes nothing.

Because a Cosby sweater, a Santa hat, kitchen utensils, and Zima just says par-tay.

A picture in which my hair is dyed so blonde, you can't even see it, and my date is wearing a leopard cummerbund (for some godforsaken reason - a detail which did not register with me at all at the time). 
Because wearing your grandmother's dresses when you are 17 makes you look
super hot, young, and on trend (I'm in the middle).
The year I looked like a boy (I insisted my Dad take me to get my hair cut, which before this, was down to my waist).
Bonus points if you can figure out which one I am. 
That's enough embarrassment for one day!! Happy Thursday! ~Alice
Post a Comment