Monday, April 15, 2013

The Wonderland Hop #5



Before we begin, our prayers go out to all of those harmed in the senseless violence in Boston today. This world in which we move is a scary place. But since I refuse to succumb to such darker forces, the show must go on. On that note, welcome to the Wonderland Hop #5!! Here at The Owl's Skull, we welcome all kinds of links, links to your favorite posts, to your Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest pages, to your blog in general. I tend to draw the line at giveaways; we want content - cool, fun stuff to read that inspires us and makes us want to dig in and be creative, thoughtful, and smart - generally better people.  On that note, please click through the other links, drop the posters a line or two, follow the ones you really want to follow. 

Every week, we will feature our favorite links (since it's a smaller hop, you have a really good chance of being featured - extra clicks! Wink, wink; nudge nudge;)). This past week, we had more link-ups than ever, which made it really hard to choose our favorites. Nonetheless, here's what we were loving:

This Owl Hoop for an Owl Hop from Busy Being Jennifer - I love this so much I just may take up embroidery again!! 
I would officially like to take this moment to thank the SugarAunts for unwittingly planning Sophia's next birthday party. On that "note" (ba dum bum), you have to check out this post on how to throw a Rocking Drum and Music Party.
Um, one of my favorite foods on the entire planet, so A Mouse in My Kitchen kind of had an unfair advantage here;). 
Some super-cute style over at Big City Dreamer. I must have those boots!!! 
If you were featured, feel free to grab a button:):

The Owl's Skull

We only have a few pesky rules (the usual suspects): 
  • Follow The Owl's Skull on some platform (GFC, Bloglovin', Twitter, Facebook - see the upper right-hand corner).
  • Link up our blog in your specific post (grab a button if you like; it's super cute and smart-looking;)).
The Owl's Skull

  • Drop me a line in the comments to let me know that you dropped by to visit so I can return the favor and follow you back. 
  • Tweet or share the hop on Facebook/Google+ etc.; the more, the merrier!! If you tag me in your tweet (@AliceinEW), I will tweet your link to my followers. Promise. I also try to tweet features throughout the week as they are linked up. I like to help a sister out:). 
Peace, love, and link-up!! ~Alice
Post a Comment