Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mysteries du Chat du Cheshire (and Wrinkling Time)...

A few tidbits today I have to share.

#1: This lovely little painting that arrived in my mailbox courtesy of a great artsy friend of mine. How cute is he??!! Now, I just need to figure out where to put him.

I believe there are more for sale at Funky Trunk Treasures. Send them a message if you are interested. I'm not making any promises, but you may be able to get the few they have in stock:). 
#2: This great quote from Madeline L'Engle in her Newbery Acceptance Speech titled "The Expanding Universe" (for those who don't know, she wrote the book I'm currently re-reading, for probably the hundredth time, A Wrinkle in Time): "A book, too, can be a star, 'explosive material, capable of stirring up fresh life endlessly,' a living fire to lighten the darkness, leading out into the expanding universe."


Finally, I joined the Passionfruit universe today. If you are interested in sponsoring, swapping buttons, or The Owl's Skull doing a review of your book/product, see this page. Until tomorrow! ~Alice
Post a Comment