Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sharing the Love...


Late last night, I got an email that I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by AllisonLeighann (I love the byline for her blog: "if you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story"). I'm honored to be mentioned via this bloggy way of sharing the love, especially by such a cool fellow blogger.

So, I will go on sharing. Here are 15 blogs that I would like to nominate and a short bit about why I like them so much.

Next, I'm supposed to share seven things about me you didn't know. Here goes: 

1. I hate to buy socks or belts. I regularly wear the same black belt I wore my senior year in high school. It fits a lot tighter now though:(. 
2. I like villains better than victims. 
3. I teach Zumba classes in my spare time. A lot. 
4. My favorite childhood book is either The Monster at the End of This Book or The Giving Tree.
5. I just stopped drinking wine during the week. Which is not making me happy. At all. But it is making me skinnier.
6. I love to cook. Perhaps more than anything else in the world. It's therapy.
7. I have a really hard time reading for pleasure anymore because I read so much for work. I mean, it is nigh impossible for me to sit down and just read a book for enjoyment. 

If I nominated you above, and you want to share the love some more, here are the rules: 
  • thank the person who nominated you for the award.
  • include a link to the person who nominated your blog
  • select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or frequently visit and nominate them for the award.
  • include a link to all 15 of the blogs/bloggers that you want to nominate.
  • and lastly, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
thanks again to Allisonleighan for nominating me! 

Peace out. ~Alice

Post a Comment