Thursday, February 14, 2013

Two books about love (and Puritan Valentines)...

I have been very lucky to marry a truly good person. There seem to be not so many of them in this world. For that, I shall be eternally grateful. I also have been blessed with two beautiful daughters; the love I feel for them is enough to choke me sometimes.

So, today, two books about love. Two funny, wonderful, witty books about learning to love unconditionally the other beings in your world.

Mortimer the Zombie goes looking for love in all the wrong places - and finally figures out where is right. Via
A tale, ultimately, about parental love - and hot dinners.  Via
Finally, some Puritan Valentines that a friend shared with me on Facebook yesterday. Enough to make you giggle (for which you will burn in hell).


Happy Valentine's Day!! ~Alice

Post a Comment