Monday, December 31, 2012

My cup runneth over ...

I'm spending this afternoon sitting on my couch, watching old Sex and the City reruns, reading the latest Country Living, and drinking a little wine. Tonight, we'll watch the ball drop, and my oldest daughter will drool all over the teenage heartthrobs on New Year's Rockin' Eve (or whatever it's called these days) while the little one takes off all of her clothes and pees on the floor. This is my kind of New Year's Eve these days.

In honor of this day, and it's aura of new possibility, of the opportunity to make yourself over again into the person you would like to be (even if you only stick with those resolutions until February), one of my favorite film scenes of all time.


Remember, no man is a failure who has friends.  Now, Mr. Martini, how about some wine!

Here's hoping you stick with us in the new year!! ~Alice
Post a Comment