Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The most curious tea party...

Since I have been sitting here staring at my coffee cup thinking about what to write (this has never before happened to a writer, yes?), I figured I would just break down and write about my cup.


This cup is only one of a collection of many from the Alice in Wonderland's Cafe collection by Paul Cardew that I started piecing together a few years back.


A few of my favorites.

Cheshire Cat as cheeky playboy. My favorite piece of them all. It seems rather appropriate that
the cat would be pictured on the creamer.

The rabbit in the cup, not the dormouse.


Teapot and cup in one.

Sugar bowl, topped by a clock.
The tiniest of tea cups.
As Robert Brault once wrote, "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." Cheers to the little things that make you happy as well. ~Alice
Post a Comment